USING Greendelta fertilizers for SOYA-BEAN
1, Option 1: (Increase foliar fertilizer to increase the productivity, quality and income)
* Soil application: Keep same way such as local current soil application and add Utah/CHELAX 1-2 month per time with dosage 3-4kg/public 1000m2.
* Foliar appliaction:
- From new planting to flowering: Spray 2 times Greendelta-25 or Nitroforlia or Greendelta-12 or Greendelta-L 10gr/ml for 8-10 liters water or 200gr/ml/drums 200L and spray 1-2 times CHELAX Lay-O.
- Before flowering around 10-15 days: Spray 1 times Deltaforlia 6-30-13+6TE or Greendelta-21 with NapGibb and a time for Delta-K or Combi-M high dose+ Gronta to increase fruit and flower and fruit seeds against loss.
- Form young fruit to havesting: Spray 2-3 times Delta-K or Combi-M and 2 times Greendelta-19 or Deltaforlia-K and add 1-2 times CHELAX Sugar Express and CHELAX Combi.
* Spray interval Deltamicro or Feticombi-5 from 10-15 days/times to prevent curling of leaves, leaf burn, deformed fruit .
* Canximax need to be sprayed 1-2 times more before the young left to harvest to prevent fruit rot, fruit cracking and fruit are spotted.
* These kind of crops need to be supplied high fertilizer and more foliar and more often would be better or can be mixed with water and four directly to root .
2, Option 2: (Same input costs with local practical but reduced and replaced by fertilizers Greendelta)
* Soil application: Reduce around 30-40% of fertilizer then take this amount to by Delta-Top or Delta-Perfekt or Delta-Blau and apply as normal .
* Add 1-2 times Utah/CHELAX
* Foliar application: (Take all of Greendelta foliar fertilizer and spray such as option 1
***Everage dosage used is distributed through the Greendelta foliar fertilizer is: 1 gram or 1 ml to 1 liter water.