USING Greendelta fertilizer for CUCUMBER
1, Option 1: (Increase foliar fertilizer to increase the yield, quality and income)
* Soil application: Keep same way with local practical and add one time Delta-Coated/Contralled release fertilizer and 1-2 times Utah/CHELAX with 3-4kg/1000m2 .
* Foliar application:
- From planting untill flowering: Spray 1-2 times Greendelta-25 or Nitroforlia or Greendelta-12 or Greendelta-L 10gr/ml for 8-10 liters water or 200gr/ml/drum 200L and 1-2 times CHELAX Lay-O to quickly develop roots.
- Before flowering about 10 days: Spray 1 times Deltaforlia 6-30-13+6TE or Greendelta-21 with NapGibb and a time for Delta-K or Combi-M high-dose plus with Gronta to avoid loss of flowers and immature fruit loss .
- From young fruit to havesting: Spray 2-3 times Delta-K or Combi-M and 1-2 times Greendelta-19 or Deltaforlia-K and 1-2 times CHELAX Sugar Express, fast way to increase fruit.
* Spray interval Deltamicro or Feticombi-5 period of 10-15 days/times to prevent curling of leaves, deformed fruit .
* Canximax or CHELAX Calcium Boron need to be sprayed 2-3 times more before the young left to harvest to prevent fruit rot, fruit cracking, vulnerability monitoring and severe bowel and left.
* This crops require high fertilizer, especially to foliar and can also four directly to root .
2, Option 2: (Provide same input costs with current but replace some amount of fertilizers from Greendelta)
* Soil application: Reduce 30-40% amount of fertilizer then buy Delta-Top or Delta-Perfekt to apply as normal or mixed with water to four the root.
* Add fertilizer 1-2 times Utah/CHELAX fertilizer once a primer and a four times (Mix with water to irrigate the root )
* Foliar application:(Take all of foliar fertilizer of Greendelta and spray such as option 1.
*** Everage dosage used is distributed through Greendelta foliar fertilizer is : 1gram or 1ml to 1 liter water .