USING Greendelta FERTILIZERS for PAPAYA
1, Option 1: (Increased more foliar investment is to increase productivity, quality and income)
* Soil application: Keep same way with local practical application and add more 2-3 times per year Utah/CHELAX about 2- 3kg/public 1000m2 .
* Foliar application:
- After harvest : Spray 2 times Greendelta-25 or Nitroforlia or Greendelta-12 or Greendelta-L 200g/DRUM 200L and 1-2 times CHELAX Lay-O
- Before flowering around 15-30 days : Spray 1 times Deltaforlia 6-30-13+6TE or Greendelta -21 with NapGibb and a time for Delta-K or Combi-M high dosage. After a time bloom flower spray Gronta to avoid premature loss .
- From young fruit to havest: Spray 2-3 times Delta-K or Combi-M and 1-2 times Greendelta-19 hay Deltaforlia-K and spray 2-3 times CHELAX Sugar Express
* Spray regularly Deltamicro or Feticombi-5 to prevent curling of leaves, fruit deformation in whole period.
* Canximax need to be sprayed 1-2 times more before the young left to harvest to prevent fruit rot .
2, Option 2: (Same input costs with the local long application but reduce quantity and replacement with fertilizer Greendelta)
* Soil application: Reduce 30-40% of local fertilizer application and apply Delta-Top or Delta-Perfekt then apply regularly.
* Add 1-2 times Utah/CHELAX and 1-2 times Controlled Release fertilizer Delta-Coated. Papaya root is very sentitive with chemical fertilizer therefore Delta-Coated is best choice
* Foliar application:(Take all foliar fertilizer of Greendelta but more often spraying as same with option 1)
*** Everage dosage useding Greendelta foliar is: 1gram or 1ml to 1 liter water.