USING Greendelta FERTILIZERS for GRAPE
1, Option 1: (More investment to increase productivity, quality and income)
* Soil application: Keep same with local practical of using soil application but add 2-3 time of Utah/CHELAX with approximately2-4kg/public 1000m2.
* Foliar application:
- After havesting: Spray 2 times Greendelta-25 or Nitroforlia or Greendelta-12 or Greendelta-L 200g/ml/drums 200L and 1-2 times CHELAX Lay-O
- Period before flowering around 15-30 days: Spray 1 times Deltaforlia 6-30-13+TE/ Greendelta-21 with NapGibb and a time for Delta-K or Combi-M high doses.
- From young fruit to havesting: Spray 2-3 times Delta-K or Combi-M and 1-2 times Greendelta-19 or Deltaforlia-K and 1-2 times Gronta to prevent premature fruit fall.
- Fruit developing period: Spray 2-3 times CHELAX Sugar Express
* Spray regularly Deltamicro or Feticombi-5 2 to 3 times before flowering and fruit period.
* Canximax need to be sprayed 1-2 times more from young fruit to harvesting to prevent fruit rot.
2, Option 2: (Same costs with the local application but placement of fertilizers with fertilizer Greendelta)
* Top dressing: Reduce 30-40% of local fertilizer to Delta-Top or Delta-Perfekt and suply as normal.
* Add 1-2 times Utah/CHELAX and 1-2 time of Controlled Release Fertilizer Delta-Coated
* Foliar application: (Take all of Greendelta fertilizer but more often spray and using same with foliar appliaction in option 1)
*** Everage dosage using of Greendelta foliar is: 1gram or 1ml to 1 liter of clean water.