USING Greendelta FERTILIZERS for MILK-APPLE
1, Option 1 (To increase productivity, quality and increased income)
* Soil application: Apply as same as local practical and add 2-3 times per year Utah/CHELAX granular 3-4 kg of 1000m2.
* Foliar application/spray:
- After harvesting: Spray 2 times Greendelta-25 or Nitroforlia or Greendelta-12 or Greendelta-L and once with CHELAX Lay-O
- Before flowering: Spray 1 times Deltaforlia 6-30-13 +6TE or Greendelta-21 with NapGibb and a time for Delta-K or Combi-M with high doses and once more Gronta to avoid loss of flowers and immature fruit loss.
- From young friut to harveting: Spray 2-3 times Delta-K, 1-2 times Greendelta-19 and 1-2 times CHELAX Sugar Express.
- Spray 2-3 times Canximax or CHELAX Calcium Boron to prevent dew and cracked.
* Spray Deltamicro or Feticombi-5 from 2 to 3 times until harvesting.
2, Option 2 (Instead of local way but replaced by Greendelta fertilizer)
* Soil application: Reduce 30-40% of fertilizer as a long-scheduled to buy Delta-Top or Delta-Perfekt or Delta-Blau, Delta-Green, Delta-Red to apply.
* Add 1-2 times Utah/CHELAX and 1 -2 times Controlled Release Fertilizer Delta-Coated
* Spray (Take all of Greendelta foliar ferrtilizer but more often/ as use of option 1 for foliar application
*** Dosage used is distributed through the Greendelta in everage is 1gram or 1ml for 1L water.